BRSC Fairplay Code of Conduct
1. All participants agree to encourage the active participation of others in a positive way.
2. All facilities, equipment, players and league facilitators will be treated with respect.
3. All disagreements will be settled in a respectful and non-aggressive manner.
4. All participants acknowledge that this is a recreational social league and as such, game results are less important than having a great time out with friends.
5. Our leagues will be kept free from verbally / physically aggressive behaviors.
6. All members shall participate cooperatively as a team within the confines of leagues rules.
7. Discriminatory or offensive language / behaviours in any form are not permitted at any BRSC facilitated programs. Any such incidents can face a redress including immediate expulsion from the club.
Think of it this way...If your actions / comments could prohibit you from going out afterwards to socialize with a member of your team or your opponent's team, then you SHOULDN'T do or say it! Have a laugh instead!
8. Due to safety concerns and permit restrictions no members may participate in club activities while impaired by drugs or alcohol.
9. Emergency protocols may be implemented at all BRSC programs to ensure the safety for all participants and visitors. Protocols will be aligned with Public Health directives and best practices. It is expected that (barring medical reasons) all participants/visitors will adhere to requisite safety protocols while onsite during BRSC facilitated programming.
10. Political activity of any kind is prohibited on the site of Bolton Recreational Sports Club programs during program hours.